Period: May 2019 – Ongoing
Client: Gas Flex Systems
Subject: Carlana Marketing collaborates with GFS (Gas Flex Systems) to launch GFS into the UK market, with ongoing support across all sales channels and to the sales team at GFS in general.
Originally a Turkish based manufacturer of quality and unique gas products, GFS looked to launch their products, including their innovative CSST, Cooker Hose, and Catering Hose range, into the UK market. Carlana Marketing were approached to offer a full redesign of the existing website, work on any ad-hoc requirements, design marketing collateral, improve search engine rankings, write content for their social media channels to showcase services and products and increase engagement, and create email campaigns to subscribers.
After completely redesigning the existing website, which included designing wireframes, creating content for pages and products, designing and adding images to the site, and ensuring the site offered an easy user experience, Carlana Marketing split their marketing services between ad-hoc work briefed from the client, and ongoing monthly support across website, social media and email campaigns.
- Design of banners for exhibitions
- Website design and content creation
- Website development
- Design of the 2020 GFS Catalogue
- Design of flyers for multiple events
- Design & content creation for
- Installation Guides
- Design & content creation for GFS
- Training Guides
- Creation of professional product videos for site
- Design and content creation of GFS Brand Guidelines
- Content creation and liaisons with trade publications for press releases on GFS products and services
- SEO – Offering a complete SEO package, including technical SEO and on & off page SEO, to boost product and services pages on all search engines for all relevant keywords. Compiling of monthly analytical reports on all SEO activity
Site health and maintenance – Continued support on the site to ensure site is fully optimised at all times with no speed issues or toxic links. Continuous website design and updates
- Social Media content creation and scheduling – Regular social media content creation on products, services, relevant news, industry news, upcoming events and all other relevant content, all scheduled for specific dates
- Email marketing campaigns – Full campaign and data management, including content creation, design and send of monthly e-shot to over 10,000 subscribers, detailing relevant news, new products/services and other relevant content. Compiling of regular analytical reports on each e-shot campaign