About the Project
Period: 1st August 2018 – 31 July 2019
Subject: Deliveroo and Carlana Marketing launch Local Rider Reward scheme
Deliveroo approached Carlana Marketing with a brief to incentivise their riders with a rewards scheme.
“Delivering partnerships which engage, reward and retain our fleet of 15,000 UK riders. We’re looking for solutions to make it easier or cheaper for them to do their jobs, stay out on the roads longer and earn more money. A real focus on ‘in the moment’ offers as opposed to lifestyle perks.”
- Creation of sales deck for presentations with multiple and chain operators and/or brand partners
- Creation of print and digital recruitment packs including invitation letter/email, application form and terms and conditions
- Confirmation and venue welcome email
- Management of the creation of partner listings
- Reporting – weekly updates including venue sign ups and location split
- Partner image sourcing
- Final sign off with partners
Carlana Marketing’s role was to set up and manage a rider benefit scheme. We recruited over 250 partners, within 100 locations to offer significant discounts for their riders. The partners include local businesses such as cafes and restaurants to offer discounted food and drinks so riders have somewhere to visit during dwell time and bike, motorcycle and car shops and garages to offer discounts on bikes, parts, repairs and services.
- An always-on promotion that rewards Deliveroo riders with local offers to make their working day easier and cheaper
- A bespoke website to host all offers
- An after-care campaign to include mystery shopping, compliance and attrition management