What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text-files that websites place on your computer or mobile phone. They are the internet kind, not chocolate chip and you can’t eat them.
What are they for?
- Making websites work how you would expect;
- To improve the efficiency of a website;
- For improving the user experience on a website;
- And also, to provide analytics on usage.
The cookies we use only contain anonymous information. And, we store no personal details!
Do you have to accept them?
Your web browser can choose whether to accept cookies. Most web browsers such as, Google Chrome or Safari accept them. For information on cookies and disabling them please go to aboutcookies.org. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. In the event that you are using a mobile device, please check your manual.
Parts of this website may not work as a result of disabled cookies.
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on the type. With this in mind, we use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies: to enable the operation of our website. Including use of online forms and galleries.
- Session cookies: to recognise users within our website. These cookies are temporary and only stay active until you close your browser.
- Analytic cookies: to allow us to recognise and count the num r of visitors to the website. They also, allow us to see how visitors travel through our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works for users. In addition, it helps us to put content in easy to reach places.
- Third-party cookies: to allow third-party website features to function. For example, our instagram feed.
By continuing to use this site, you accept use of these cookies.
You can see a full list of cookies used below.
|_ga||This helps us count how many people visit https://www.carlanamarketing.com by tracking if you’ve visited before||2 years|
|_gid||This helps us count how many people visit https://www.carlanamarketing.com by tracking if you’ve visited before||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made||10 minutes|
|_utma||Like _ga, this lets us know if you’ve visited before, so we can count how many of our visitors are new to https://www.carlanamarketing.com or to a certain page||2 years|
|_utmb||This works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time you spend on https://www.carlanamarketing.com||30 minutes|
|_utmc||This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser||When you close your browser (Session Cookie)|
|_utmz||This tells us how you reached https://www.carlanamarketing.com (for example from another website or a search engine)||6 months|
|_rur||Unclassified HTTP Cookie||When you close your browser (Session Cookie)|
|_csrftoken||This is Cross-Site Reference Forgery token and instagram’s API uses it to prevent hacks.||12 months|